What can I do on the Capricorn Coast?
So many options! Here is a list of our must dos…
- Enjoy a walk along the Keppel Bay Marina, then dining in
the multi-award winning Waterline Restaurant
- Get up close and personal with the crocs at Koorana Crocodile Farm
- Get soaked at Keppel Kraken zero depth water park
- Enjoy dinner and a show at Footlights Theatre Restaurant
- Take a day cruise around the islands with Sail Capricornia
- Get your catch of the day at the Rosslyn Bay Fisherman's Markets,
The fun doesn't stop there! The Capricorn Coast is the gate way to Great Keppel Island! Be sure to check out the Great Keppel Island Escape and add it to your holiday!
How long should I stay?
A minimum of 2 days is ideal but you can enjoy a day trip to, but most visitors would say they could happily relax there for weeks!
Where to stay on the Capricorn Coast:
The Capricorn Coast offers a large variety of accommodation from holiday houses, hotels, cabins and camping grounds. Check out the accommodation page and choose your destination .
Experience this special place for yourself. Book your Capricorn Coast getaway today.