1:00 PM - 4:30 PM, 10 February 2019
The Refuel Your Self Love Tank Workshop is an exclusive half day workshop perfect for women who feel like they are running on empty when it comes to self-love!
Hi, I’m Lee-Ann Lovegrove & I would love you to join me for this special workshop.
As part of this intimate circle you will receive the space and tools to:
- Develop your understanding of self-love, why it is essential to your overall wellbeing & happiness
- Identify areas of your life that may be lacking self-love
- Explore ways to increase your level of self-love & enhance your life
- Obtain the understanding that you are worthy of your own love
- Be supported by a group of loving like-minded people.
As an added BONUS for you, I have invited Melissa Tuxworth from Reiki & Oils with Mel to share with you how to support yourself using Essential Oils & Reiki.
You will leave this workshop fueled up with information & tools that will enable you to practice the art of loving yourself straight away.
What’s Included in the Half Day Event:
- Specialised mentoring by Lee-Ann Lovegrove, Emotional Fitness Coach
- Bonus Session on how to support yourself with Essential Oils & Reiki by Reiki & Oils with Mel
- Take home information to assist you to implement the tools learnt in the workshop
- Time to rejuvenate, explore, & connect to your soul
- Light Refreshments & a surprise gift from Mel & myself!
$49 per person
Please Note: Because we want you to get the most out of this workshop numbers are strictly limited to 16, so if the idea of attending appeals to you please reserve your place now by clicking on the Get Tickets Button.
Workshop Times are a approximate guide only.
About Your Hosts:
Lee-Ann Lovegrove is an Emotional Fitness Coach & an advocate for self-love.
A trained Counsellor, Lee-Ann also holds qualifications in Neuro Linguistic Programming, Time Line Therapy, Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Laughter Yoga, Human Resources and Business.
Lee-Ann is accredited and licensed Heal Your Life® Workshop Facilitator and Life Coach authorised by Hay House, to facilitate and teach the philosophies of Louise Hay.
Melissa Tuxworth works in health care as Registered Nurse & has a passion for holistic health. She is a Reiki Practitioner, Access Bars Practitioner and enjoys teaching & empowering others to wellness with tools such as essential oils. Melissa is also the host of the popular ‘Mini Soul Retreat‘ & ‘Stress Less Workshops’ held in the Central Queensland Community & looks forward to sharing her knowledge with you.